The Tedder Company COVID-19 Policy
January 1, 2021
At The Tedder Company we are committed to your safety and well-being during this ever-evolving COVID-19 outbreak. That’s why we have implemented the below precautionary measures throughout our company to ensure the protection of our team and customers.
- All employees are required to report to the office every day to have their temperature taken and recorded. If they have a fever or are feeling sick, they will be sent home.
- We ask if anyone in your home or business are not feeling well, please call and reschedule your appointment.
- All technicians and installers are supplied with sanitizing wipes and gloves at all times, and will disinfect vehicle interiors, door handles, tools, and electronic devices after each call.
- Gloves and booties will be worn in your home, and discarded after each appointment.
- We will practice social distancing and minimize personal contact as much as possible while on site.
Here at The Tedder Company, we continue our dedication to taking exceptional care of you in every way we can. Please don’t hesitate to contact us with any questions or concerns you may have. We are all in this together, and we are here for you.